EST. 1980


Brawner Builders

Founded in 1980, Jay Brawner set out to be a leader in providing General Contracting services to the Baltimore-Washington region.

Through the efforts of Mr. Brawner and the current ownership, the organization has grown and expanded into additional areas of expertise such as Infrastructure, On-call Services, Construction Management and Design/Build Partnerships as the requirements of our clients have evolved.

The underlying principal guiding our organization is the building of relationships, not just structures.

Featured Projects

Compton Bassett Chapel

Originally constructed in 1779, the Compton Bassett Chapel is located on a historic site in Upper Marlboro, MD.

Lyons Mill Elementary School

Newly opened in 2015 and located on Lyons Mill Road in Owings Mills, MD.

Patapsco River Pedestrian Bridge

Located along the Patapsco River in Baltimore County and Howard County, MD.

Under Bridge Access

Bridge Inspection Units and experienced operators allow us to safely inspect and repair major bridges.

Towson Roundabout

Located at the intersection of Allegheny Avenue, Dulaney Valley Road, East Joppa Road and York Road in the heart of Towson, MD.

Morrell Park Library

Located on Tolley Street in Baltimore, MD.

Featured Categories

Laboratories

Roads & Bridges

Education


Page generated in 1.410 seconds. Stats plugin by www.blog.ca